Can't make it to Indy? Let us bring WEC18 to you!
Gain clock hours and network virtually with your peers by registering for the free 2018 World Education Congress Virtual Pass.
Click Registration to claim your free virtual pass.
From June 3-5, join the live event experience by clicking the events on the Sessions page. After sessions are viewed live and have concluded, you can claim your clock hours by filling out the evaluations on the Evaluations page. Session notes and chat archives will also be available after session broadcasts end.
Special thanks to our sponsor New Orleans & Company!
WEC18 VIRTUAL PASS AGENDA*
all times Eastern US/Canada Time Zone
Sunday, June 3
Day 1 Theme: Inspiration
- 10:15am: Virtual Welcome to WEC18 Day 1: Inspiration!
- 10:30-11:15am: Opening Pep Rally (INSPIRATION): Revolt Against Routine and Create Memorable Experiences with Dustin Garis
- 11:15-11:30am: WEC18 Behind the Scenes
- 11:30-12:30pm: Festivals That Are Influencing Corporate Meetings and Events with Kevin Brewer
- 12-12:30pm: Navigating Public Accommodation Laws for a Successful Meeting with James Delmar
- 12:30-1pm: WEC18 Behind the Scenes
- 1-2pm: Lunch Break (no broadcast)
- 2-2:15pm: WEC18 Behind the Scenes
- 2:15-3:15pm: 8 Simple Techniques to Grow Your Business with Video Marketing for Planners and Suppliers with Antoine Dupont
- 3:15-3:45pm: 6 Steps to a Zero Waste Event with Julia Spangler
- 3:45-4pm: WEC18 Behind the Scenes
- 4-5pm: Sunday Afternoon Pep Rally (INSPIRATION): Valuing Diversity and Beating Bias with Yassmin Abdel-Magied
- 5-5:15pm: WEC18 Day 1 Takeaways & Day 2 Preview
Monday June 4
Day 2 Theme: Ideation
- 8:15-8:30 am: Virtual Welcome to WEC18 Day 2: Ideation!
- 8:30-9:45 am: Monday Morning Pep Rally/Keynote (IDEATION): Michael Cerbelli's: The Hot List™ 2018
- 9:45-10am: WEC18 Behind the Scenes
- 10-11am: Enhancing the Participants' Experience by Using Technology for Events (AR, VR, etc.) with Hector Venegas
- 11-11:30am: How to Prepare for an Active Threat with David Lau
- 11:30am-12pm: WEC18 Behind the Scenes
- 12-1pm: Lunch Break (no broadcast)
- 1:15-2:15pm: Meetings in 2028: Predictions for the Future of Our Industry with Dan Berger
- 2:15-2:45pm: Building Resiliency in Yourself and Your Staff (How to Flourish Forward After Tragedy Strikes) with David Lau
- 2:45-3:45pm: ADA: What's F&B Got to Do with It? with Tracy Stuckrath
- 3:45-4:15pm: Next Steps for the Senior Executive: Are You Ready to Become a Consultant? with Annette Gregg
- 3:45-4:25 pm: Dena Blizzard Pre-Show Pep Rally Entertainment
- 4:15-4:25pm: WEC18 Behind the Scenes
- 4:25-5pm: Monday Afternoon Pep Rally (IDEATION): Think Different: Creating Better Ideas Faster and Enjoying the Process Along the Way with Duncan Wardle
- 5-5:15pm: WEC18 Day 2 Takeaways & Day 3 Preview
Tuesday, June 5
Day 3: Activation
- 8:15-8:30am: Virtual Welcome to WEC18 Day 3: Activation!
- 8:20-8:30am: Dena Blizzard Pre-Show Pep Rally Entertainment
- 8:30-9:15am: Tuesday Morning Pep Rally (ACTIVATION): How 5-Second Decisions Change Your Life with Mel Robbins
- 9:15-9:30am: WEC18 Behind the Scenes
- 9:30-10:30am: Peak Engagement: Optimizing your Trade Show Experience with Nancy Drapeau
- 10:30-11:30am: Teaching Events in Higher Education: New Career Path for Industry Professionals with Amanda Cecil & Kristin Malek
- 11:30am-12pm: Re-imagining the Trade Show Experience with Craig Jacobs
- 12-12:15pm: WEC18 Behind the Scenes
- 12:15-2:15pm: Closing Pep Rally & WEC19 Preview Lunch (Virtual attendees: bring your lunch and chat & chew with us!)
- 2:15-2:30pm: Goodbye WEC18! Hello WEC19! (and other cool things you should know)
*Schedule subject to change
Meeting Professionals International is a CMP Preferred and CAE Approved Provider.