Practical ways to build and nurture a high-performing team.
In this 60 minute interactive webinar, you’ll get a taste of SongDivision’s brand new six-part L&D program, 'Team Harmony' – it's both a leadership program and an immersive team building experience. These workshops have been designed in partnership with global corporate neuroscience pioneers Synaptic Potential, to build trust and enhance interpersonal skills. Combined with SongDivision’s globally renowned team building expertise, your people will learn and grow together.
You can expect:
- Live music, interactive songwriting, and musical game show segments from SongDivision’s musicians who’ve worked with everyone from Cher to Queen and the Trans-Siberian Orchestra
- Practical methods for managing high-performing teams
Whether running a team of five or five hundred, many people find themselves in leadership positions because of previous ‘technical’ success - we may excel at playing the game, but have little to no training on how to be a great coach or team player.
75% of employees leave jobs because of their immediate boss at least once in their career (source: Gallup). Can you afford to have ill-equipped managers and unhappy teams?
The taster session will collaborate on the 3 principles from the first module, 'Team Cohesion’:
1. What are ways to establish trust in your team?
2. What are your colleague's special strengths (so we can lean into each other’s strengths in challenging times rather than criticizing weaknesses)?
3. What motivates your colleagues?
Music is used to anchor the learning, resulting in a completely original song created by the participants, with a little help from SongDivision’s world-class musicians of course! No musical experience required.