Richard John, C.O.O. Realise Me, MD RJA GB Ltd, Realise
- Richard John is a management and meetings consultant, industry trainer and speaker and event journalist, with nearly 3 decades of sales, marketing, and management experience, working with a host of international organizations.
- He is also Chief Operating Officer of Realise, who were pioneers in delivering the first Event Assistant apprenticeships across the UK, and who are currently involved in the design and development of new qualifications.
- He is recognized as a leading authority in the field of event management, training, and consultancy. Since 1996 he has been a Course Director for the prestigious Chartered Institute of Marketing. He is a guest lecturer on event management at universities in the UK and Europe.
- Richard is a sought-after coach and mentor for start-ups within the events industry.
- He is the author of 3 books on effective communication through events, and his articles on all aspects of face to face communication have appeared in more than 50 magazines.
- His training and consultancy work has taken him across the world, helping individuals and organizations make the most of the opportunities presented in the live events arena.
- Underpinning much of Richard’s training philosophy is the need to ensure a legacy after the training has finished, and in this area, Richard is an enthusiastic and popular Business and Communications Coach, with both a Diploma in Performance Coaching and an NLP Practitioner Qualification to his name.
- He is a Fellow of the following organizations:
- Higher Education Academy
- Chartered Institute of Marketing
- Institute of Sales and Marketing Management
- Institute of Training and Occupational Learning
- Royal Society of Arts.