Domain I: Marketing | 4 clock hours
Cost: $299 Member/ $399 Non-Member
Brands use in-person, digital, and hybrid events to connect to customers. But did you know that these same events are absolute goldmines of customer data that often go unnoticed due to a lack of event marketing strategies?
With MPI’s Event Marketing Strategist certificate program, you’ll understand what it takes to meet brand goals and objectives through events—regardless of the platform. Cvent and MPI have brought together top experts to deliver an unparalleled, four-hour course focused on the purposeful and measurable practice of deploying live and virtual events to achieve brand marketing and revenue goals.
You’ll uncover “the why” behind the choices necessary to achieve objectives, and you’ll start to grow your role from logistician to strategist by delivering impactful attendee experiences that bring systematic returns to your clients’ bottom lines.
Through the program, you’ll learn how to uncover invaluable data that will drive bottom-line results, and your value as a meeting and event professional will skyrocket as a result.
During this Program You’ll Explore:
- The business case for modernized event marketing
- Outcomes-based event strategy design
- Multi-channel promotional strategies, tactics, and tools
- Impactful attendee experiences and systematic achievement of ROO (return on objectives)
- Customer and event intelligence through technology
- Insights to achieve ROI (return on investment)
At the completion of the program You’ll Be Able To:
- Design an outcomes-based event strategy including critical event marketing metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Make the business case for how live in-person and digital marketing events can drive bottom-line business results for your organization.
- Design, build, and execute a full-scale marketing event strategy and plan and achieve desired outcomes.
- Deliver an impactful attendee experience.
- Utilize common tools and technology in gathering event marketing intelligence.
- Use best-in-class tactics to achieve systematic ROI and ROO, with measurement and revenue attribution.
Want access to great educational content year-round for a free or reduced rate? Learn more about MPI membership here today!
This session is powered by:
Communicate in Any Language - Everything you say, translated on the fly.