0.5 Clock Hours | Domain E: Human Resources
Join us for the first installment of 30-Minute Monday where a subject matter expert and moderator sit down for a hard-hitting, jam-packed 30-minute conversation about the topics you need to know to start your week. No slides, no long lectures, just facts, tips, and tricks to help you take your events and business to the next level. Can’t make it? 30-Minute Monday will be available on-demand the next business day. Check out our new 30-Minute Monday tab under “Digital Education” at academy.mpi.org to access.
In this session, we are joined by President of Cadre, Todd Taranto as well as researcher and consultant from the Agile Talent Collaborative, Jon Younger, Ph.D. to engage in a dialogue about the freelance work revolution. Hear from Todd and Jon as they discuss Jon’s research on the growing business demand for freelance workers and the rapidly changing business culture that thrives off of them. You can check his study out here.
Specifically, in this 30-Minute Monday, you will learn about …
- Global trends in freelancing (it's good news).
- How have different freelance verticals fared in the past 18 months.
- How freelancers across professions describe the pros and cons of their dealings with clients.
- How travel and event freelancers see things differently than freelancers in other areas.
- How freelancers have experienced work during Covid-19.
This session is graciously sponsored by:
A proud supporter of:
This session is powered by:
Communicate in Any Language - Everything you say, translated on the fly.