Cost: $299 members/ $399 non-members
Domain I: Marketing | 4 clock hours
Live events are uniquely positioned to cultivate trust, business exchange and learning through face-to-face interactions. They are also data goldmines that often go unmined due to a lack of impactful event marketing strategies. Consider, for instance, the customer buying signals your organization is missing by not leveraging session attendance, scheduled appointments and booths visited.
Think of the value you could bring to your organization if you could design and execute measurable outcomes associated with your event marketing efforts, uncover the meaningful data that will drive bottom-line results for your business and measure the actual value of the marketing meetings that you execute based on forward-focus metrics.
Cvent and MPI have convened some of the best event marketing experts in the business to deliver this unparalleled four-hour certificate course focused on the purposeful and measurable practice of deploying live events to help achieve marketing and revenue goals. Examine strategies, best practices and tactics across the full event marketing funnel (from leads to revenue), and how you can expand your role beyond execution to designing experiences that deliver on business objectives by understanding how event marketing works.
Enhance your role from logistics to strategic consultant by delivering impactful attendee experiences that bring systematic ROO (return on objectives) because you understand the why behind the choices necessary to achieve marketing objectives.
- The business case for modernized event marketing
- Outcomes-based event strategy design
- Multi-channel promotional strategies, tactics and tools
- Impactful attendee experiences and systematic achievement of ROO (return on objectives)
- Customer and event intelligence through technology
- Insights to achieve ROI (return on investment)
You’ll Be Able To:
- Design an outcomes-based event strategy including critical event marketing metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Make the business case for how live marketing events can drive bottom-line business results for your organization
- Design, build and execute a full-scale marketing event strategy and plan and achieve desired outcomes
- Deliver an impactful attendee experience
- Utilize common tools and technology in gathering event marketing intelligence
- Use best-in-class tactics to achieve systematic ROI and ROO, with measurement and revenue attribution
Participants Also Receive:
Marketing Event Strategist certificate
4 clock hours in CMP-IS Strategic Domain I: Marketing