Group Sales Strategist 04.20.21
Date: April 20, 2021
Time: 09:00AM - 04:00PM
You must be registered to participate!
Cost: $499 Member/ $699 Non-Member
Domain I: Marketing| 6 Clock Hours
The world of sales has drastically changed as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. Because of this, it is imperative to begin thinking strategically about how to change and adapt your sales approach to be able to sell and close deals during the coronavirus.
In this 6-hour course, subject matter expert Ciara Feely, Sales Strategist and Author of Steps to WIN in the Meetings market will walk you through how to adapt your sales strategy and techniques to WIN more. Ciara will share a proven sales process to help you build better relationships and earn the trust and confidence of the buyer. In this course, three primary areas will be covered:
How to Stand Out and Sound Different
- Learn how to create high-impact and powerful sales pitches and sales tools.
- Discover how to open client conversations that position your venues, properties, agency, DMC, and destinations for significant increases in contracts, conversions and business opportunities.
- Explore the strategy that directly impacts the sales success of global organizations and the success of the sales professionals behind them.
- Develop changes to your pitch and learn how you position yourself/your business in the industry.
- Revolutionize your sales programs.
How to Use the “Killer Questions” as a Business Game Changer
- Business is lost and won based on how you make a client feel. In this module, Ciara shares a conversation technique that gives you control of the conversation – no longer just taking an order. This is a business skill that is a game-changer.
- Ciara has developed a conversation frame that is proven to work, one that will help you to have better quality conversations with clients – especially in the COVID era when building stronger relationships is vital.
How to Write Proposals that WIN!
- Your proposal is the biggest conversion sales tool any company can create, and it must be client-centric – especially in a tough economy.
- Learn three main areas (proposal structure, content, and presentation) to master in order to write proposals that win and take the focus off your rate.
After this course, you will be able to …
- Know to sell when no one is (seemingly) buying.
- Stand out and sound different with your proposal & pitch in a tough market.
- Use important sales tools to help you recover, quickly.
- Learn how to write proposals that WIN!
- Develop your buyer approach to open conversations now.
This session is powered by:
Communicate in Any Language - Everything you say, translated on the fly.