- Understand how this program will work
- Learn how to gain the most ROI from this process
- Gain access to Module 1 video training and review the 1-hour video on your own prior to Monday's Q&A
Week 2 – Monday, Aug. 28 @ 11am CT: Your Pitch
- Ask questions and interact with your peers during the above Q&A session
- Learn how to speak the language of your client
- Understand what is important to your client and how to think like them
- Gain access to Module 2 video training and review the 1-hour video on your own prior to Monday's Q&A
** Week 3 – Tuesday, Sept. 5 @ 11am CT: Your Position (**PLEASE NOTE: DAY CHANGE DUE TO US HOLIDAY)
- Learn how to go beyond "qualification questions" to get to the Killer Questions that will help open up the conversation with a planner (especially if you find you are stuck selling via email)
- Understand how to position you as a partner instead of a supplier
- Learn how to apply questions and techniques that will change your whole approach to sales and help you develop more relationships that drive revenue
- Gain access to Module 3 video training and review the 1-hour video on your own prior to Monday's Q&A
Week 4 – Monday, Sept. 11 @ 11am CT: How to Write Proposals That WIN!
- Learn by doing a practical exercise on the proper proposal structure to use, content to include and packaging ideas
- Learn how to take the focus off rate and get you in the top 10% of proposals being considered (This will apply to eRFPs, bid documents and proposals)
Weeks 5 & 6 (No webinars on Sept. 18 or 25) – It’s Time to Get It Done!
- During these two weeks, you will work on your homework assignment and submit your new proposal to the instructor for review and assessment
- Gain access to the BONUS module on Floor Plans. This 30-min video training will be available for you to review at your own pace.
Week 7 – Monday, Oct. 2 @ 11am CT: It's a wrap!
- Get personal feedback on your new proposal
- Ensure you have it right
- Learn from your peers
- Start asserting your control over the sales conversation!
Upon completion of this course and related activities, participants will receive a Venue Sales Certificate.