Date: October 9, 2019
Time: 09:00AM - 01:00PMYou must be registered to participate!
Domain I: Marketing
Live events are uniquely positioned to cultivate trust, business exchange, and learning through face-to-face interactions. They also illuminate customer buying signals, but are often missed due to lack of data and impactful event marketing strategies. MPI has convened some of the best event marketing experts in the business to deliver unparalleled education that will prepare you to design and execute measurable outcomes associated with your event marketing efforts.
During this course you’ll examine strategies, best practices, and tactics across the full event marketing funnel (from leads to revenue).
As part of the learning experience, participants will explore the following topics:
• Business Case for Modernized Event Marketing
• Outcomes-Based Event Strategy Design
• Multi-Channel Promotional Strategies, Tactics, and Tools
• Delivery of Impactful Attendee Experiences and Systematic Achievement of ROO (Return on Objectives)
• Maximizing Customer and Event Intelligence with Technology
• Capitalize on Insights to Achieve ROI
• Describe the process for designing an outcomes-based event strategy
• Define event marketing metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs)
• Explain the business case for live events
• Design an execution plan for event promotion pre-, during, and post event (incorporates tools and technology)
• Build a plan to deliver an impactful attendee experience
• Describe common tools and the role technology plays in event intelligence
• Describe tactics associated with systematic achievement of ROI and ROO (includes measurement and revenue attribution)
• Given a case study, recommend actions meeting planners can take to build and execute on a full-scale event marketing strategy and achieve desired outcomes